There are parties for hosting, marshmallows for toasting and much mistletoeing abound. For those looking for festive inspiration, Boone’s is ready to help revelers serve up a glass of holiday cheer with a crowd-pleasing seasonal cocktail that’s easy to make at a home. A favorite boozy treat at the neighborhood bar and restaurant that overlooks Bobby Johns Golf Course, below is a detailed recipe on how to make their “Gimme S’more” cocktail that will leaves guests saying just that.
Gimme S’more Cocktail
Ingredients for the Cocktail:
1 ½ oz Vanilla Vodka
1 Packet of Hot Chocolate Mix
3/4 oz Marshmallow Simple Syrup
Toasted Jumbo Marshmallow
Chocolate sauce and crushed graham cracker for rim.
Ingredients for the Marshmallow Simple Syrup:
1/4 Cup Sugar
1/4 Cup Water
3 Jumbo Marshmallows
- Dip the glass rim of a rocks glass in the chocolate syrup and then in the crushed graham cracker.
- Make marshmallow simple syrup by adding the sugar and water to a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Simmer, stirring occasionally, for about 5 minutes or until the sugar is completely dissolved. Stir the marshmallows into the hot syrup,mand cook for another 2-3 minutes or until the marshmallows have dissolved. Let cool.
- Prepare “Hot” Chocolate by following directions on packet. Warm water is not required for this recipe.
- Mix 1 ½ oz (3 tablespoons) of vanilla vodka, 3/4 oz (1 ½ tablespoons) “Hot” Chocolate, and 3/4 oz (1 ½ tablespoons) marshmallow simple syrup.
- Strain cocktail from shaker into glass with ice.
- Top with marshmallow toasted over fire.
Boone’s, a neighborhood bar and restaurant in Buckhead, offers high-quality service and new American cuisine showcasing local and seasonal ingredients. With a friendly and easygoing atmosphere, the dining and drinking destination also features an impressive cocktail menu, local craft beer selection and award-winning wine program. Open Wednesday through Sunday from 11 a.m. to 8:30 p.m., Boone’s is located at 2205 Northside Dr NW, Atlanta, GA 30305. For more information visit www.boonesatl.com or call 770-835-4267. Stay connected on Instagram and Facebook at @boonesatl.