1. Available for purchase for a limited time and serving only ten a day, The Escape Roll leaves sushi lovers begging for more thanks to a mouthwatering combination of soft shell crab, lump crab, asparagus, avocado and tobiko wrapped in squid ink rice and topped with a spicy aioli. Reservations are recommended for this commodity.
https://www.carenwestpr.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/Fudo.jpg 1280 960 Caren West PR http://carenwestpr.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/caren-west-public-relations-logomark-140x140.png Caren West PR2019-07-09 12:24:312019-08-09 12:26:25Explore Fúdo’s Top Five Summertime Favorites
Summer means it’s time to celebrate all things seafood and there’s no better place to get your fix than at Fúdo. Artfully presented sushi and shareable plates of authentic Japanese and Korean style cuisine featuring the highest quality and freshest ingredients are the name of the game at this new hotspot. Located in the heart of downtown Chamblee, here are five not to miss dishes this summer.
2. One of the most popular small plates that ‘exploded’ since it debuted on the menu, the Dynamite Shrimp, a sweet and spicy fried shrimp tempura, offers the best of both worlds with
3. It’s called the All In Roll for a reason. Avocado, cucumber, asparagus, kani stix tempura topped with tuna, salmon, yellowtail, scallops, shrimp, crab salad, volcano sauce, crunch, scallions and masago make for a sushi lover’s dream.
4. Calling all movie fans, explore your inner Katniss Everdeen with the Hunger Games Roll, spicy tuna and fried asparagus topped with tuna, spicy aioli, torched jalapeño yuzu, serrano peppers and sriracha.
5. When it’s time to mix it up, Fúdo’s donburi offerings never disappoint. A house favorite, the Kaisen-don will take seafood lovers to the next level with assorted raw sashimi, masago and scallions.
Fúdo is located in Perimeter Crossing at 5070 Peachtree Blvd Suite A100 Chamblee, GA 30341 and is open for lunch and dinner seven days a week. To make a reservation or for more information, visit www.fudoatl.com or call 678.691.7088. Stay connected on Twitter at @FudoATL and on Instagram @FudoATL.