TWO urban licks Reopens
TWO urban licks, owned and operated by Concentrics Restaurants, has been heating up the Atlanta restaurant scene with its fiery American cooking since opening in the fall of 2004 in the Old Fourth Ward. An award-winning haunt that’s conveniently located on the Atlanta Beltline and offers a one-of-kind experience, TWO urban licks has won over the Southeast’s dining scene and is one of the busiest restaurants in the market on a nightly basis. During this unprecedented time, TWO is set to reopen on Friday, May 29th, after careful and thoughtful preparation and planning. Join the TWO team on Wednesday through Sunday from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m. and for weekend brunch and lunch on Saturday and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. for a dine-in experience, takeout, and walkup service on their recently renovated and dog-friendly, expansive patio. While reservations are preferred, TWO is also taking walk-in guests. TWO encourages guests to wear/bring face masks. Please call 470-809-7047 for to-go pick-up.
“We have retrained our entire team on the CDC, Georgia, and Federal safety and sanitation guidelines to ensure a safe and successful dining experience for our guests and staff. We look forward to welcoming you back,” says Bob Amick and Todd Rushing of Concentrics Restaurants.
TWO has garnered an abundance of local and national accolades including Conde Nast Traveler’s “Hot List”, Bon Appetit’s “Hot 50 Tables” and one of Rachael Ray’s “favorite restaurants” in the country as told to InStyle Magazine. Nominated year after year as “Best Restaurant Scene” and “Best Place to Take an Out of Towner”, it is no wonder that guests keep coming back for more. Located at 820 Ralph McGill Boulevard in Atlanta, Georgia. For more information, call 404.522.4622 or visit twourbanlicks.com. Stay connected on Instagram and Twitter at @twourbanlicks and on Facebook at Facebook.com/TWOurbanlicks.
Please see the below bullet points for safety and security guidelines that Concentrics Restaurants and their team are implementing:
• Our primary goal is to be as knowledgeable about safety guidelines that the experts suggested to protect our guests and our staff. We studied and feel we will provide a safe and comfortable environment for all.
• We have established new training protocols and training for our staff to provide a safe and sanitized environment for our guests.
• Deep cleaned and sanitized, TWO urban licks has established standards so that all guests feel comfortable dining with us.
• We are continuing to follow and train based on the guidelines communicated from the CDC, the state of Georgia, and the Federal Government.
• The staff at TWO will have their temperature checked every day so that no one works that might be sick.
• All guests will be asked about having their temperature checked to protect our staff and guests from any person that may be sick.
• TWO is now as touchless as possible to provide a safe environment.
• Our staff will serve you in masks and gloves.
• We have mapped the dining room, so that we follow the distancing guidelines established by the Governor, as well as, maintain the social distancing for any guest that should need to walk around the restaurant.
• Our service steps have been adjusted to limit contact, ensuring a comfortable dining experience for all of our guests.
• We have assigned staff members to regularly sanitize our restrooms so that the restrooms are comfortable for all guests and staff to use.
• All of our practices are designed to sanitize and protect our guests and staff, and we will continue to evolve these practices to exceed the standards established by the CDC, State of Georgia, and Federal Government.
• TWO encourages guests to wear/bring face masks.