Think Outside Just Cheese, Please: Top Five Creative Pizzas at Urban Pie
Adventurous eaters and pizza connoisseurs have to look no further, because Urban Pie is the place to go to celebrate the art of making the perfect pizza. Boasting go-to favorites and unique, signature offerings, guests can explore their creative side and build their own masterpiece or indulge in one of the local haunt’s not so traditional pies. Here are owner Lisa Curtis’ top five picks for anyone willing to walk off the beaten path.
- Pickle lovers can take it the next level with the Pickle Pie that proudly boasts no frills other than its clear devotion for its unwavering respect for dill pickles with each cheesy bite.
- Anyone bored with traditional marinara on their pizza, should give Urban Pie’s Thunderbird a try. Made with a pesto base and topped with chicken, feta, and sun dried tomatoes, this remarkably simple and fresh combination leaves guests begging for another bite.
- It’s not so secret that the Urban Beets pizza is one of their top sellers and a must-try for locals and visitors alike. This flavor pairing never disappoints thanks to Urban Pie’s custom mozzarella blend, fresh roasted cauliflower and roasted beets, and goat cheese, drizzled with a balsamic reduction and piled on top of a hand-tossed crust with a pesto-walnut base.
- No meat, no cheese, no problem. The Vegan Chorizo combines Urban Pie’s signature red sauce, vegan cheese, vegan chorizo crumbles, red onions, and green bell peppers making for a delicious option for all tastes.
- The Chicken Alfredo pizza trades the classic pasta dishes noodles for a crispy, hand-tossed crust slathered with creamy Alfredo sauce, grilled chicken, spinach, roasted red peppers, parmesan, and basil. Choose to share this pie or enjoy it alone; either way, there won’t be any leftovers.
Located in the heart of Kirkwood, Urban Pie has been serving its hand-tossed, thin crust pizza featuring well-balanced sauces and fresh ingredients for almost 16 years. The menu also features an impressive lineup of appetizers, sides, salads, sandwiches and subs, calzones, pasta, and desserts. Guests can also indulge in signature cocktails, domestic and imported beers, wine and more.
Open for dine-in, takeout and delivery, Urban Pie is located at 2012 Hosea L Williams Dr. NE, Atlanta, GA 30317. For more information, visit www.urbanpieatl.com or call 404-373-2778. Stay connected on Instagram and Facebook @urbanpieatlanta.