Leaves are falling, and autumn is calling, so it’s time to take the fun indoors! This fall, tee up, eat up, and drink up at Puttshack. Whether it’s date night or an outing with friends, Puttshack, located in the heart of West Midtown, has got you covered for an evening of excitement. With an array of specialty cocktails, draft beers, seltzers, and wine available, cheers to the challenge of a high-energy game of tech-infused mini golf. This sweater season, there’s no need to play on an empty stomach. Puttshack has a variety of tasty eats and shareable treats to try that pair perfectly with the season. Made in-house and with the highest quality ingredients, there’s something for even the pickiest of players.
Having a hard time choosing what to order? Below are some flavorful favorites to get a forkful of this fall.
1. Looking to add some spice to your swing? Order the Buffalo Chicken Dip to share or try and save for yourself. Made with cayenne hot cream cheese and fire braised chicken, no one can resist dunking a chip into this mouthwatering dip.
2. Put some pep in your putt and satisfy those cravings. Everyone’s been dying to try G.O.A.T of all flatbreads, the Goat Cheese Veggie. Taste hand-stretched, sea water-infused sourdough topped with mozzarella, roasted corn, portobello, red onion, bell peppers, goat cheese, olives, and a balsamic glaze. This treat is hard to beat as it’s available with gluten-free and vegan substitutions.
3. There’s no need to be hangry. Whether an empty stomach or a low score is getting you down, fuel up with the Tuscan Pork Porchetta Sandwich. Bite into slow-roasted garlic and herb pork belly, Picante provolone cheese, toasted ciabatta, arugula, Dijon aioli, and an apple dipping sauce to get back in the game.
4. Searching for a light bite? Grab some greens before stepping onto the green and order the Roasted Beets & Goat Cheese Salad. Munch on mixed leaves, oven-roasted beets, slow-roasted tomatoes, goat cheese, and candied walnuts drizzled with champagne vinaigrette.
5. Call in that caffeine kick! The Cold Brew Espresso Martini is the perfect pick-me-up for an extra burst of energy. Sip on a combination of Wheatley Vodka, cold brew coffee liqueur, chilled espresso, Licor 43, and chocolate bitters before hitting a hole in one.
Puttshack Atlanta is located at 1115 Howell Mill Rd. Atlanta, GA 30318. For more information, call 404.738.7888 or visit puttshack.com. Stay connected on Instagram and Twitter at @Puttshack and on Facebook www.facebook.com/Puttshack.