Double, double, toil and trouble…follow these cocktail recipes to avoid the struggle. Become a witch or wizard this Halloween by crafting a drink potion inspired by some of Atlanta’s favorite haunts. Experience love at first bite with Firepit’s Vampire’s Nectar or STK’s fang-tastic Green Goblin specialty cocktail. Sip on the Distillery of Modern Art’s spooky twist on the classic Pegu Club cocktail, and don’t be a scaredy cat, try Puttshack’s recipe for a cocktail so bold it will have you Scared Stiff. An ideal Halloween party treat, these easy-to-make recipes will have guests screaming for more.
Firepit Pizza Tavern’s Vampire’s Nectar:
– 1.5 oz Reposado Tequila
– 3/4 oz Grand Mariner
– 1 oz Lime Juice
– 1 oz Blood Orange juice
– Spoonful of Agave
Preparation: Combine, shake and serve
Firepit Pizza Tavern boasts chef-driven offerings including pizza, sandwiches, salads, appetizers and more featuring fresh, all natural ingredients along with a full craft beer, cocktail and wine selection. Firepit is open daily for lunch, dinner, delivery and pick-up and is located at 519 Memorial Drive, Atlanta, Georgia 30312. For more information, visit firepitatl.com or call 404-995-4777. Stay connected on Instagram at @firepitatl and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/pages/firepitatl.
Puttshack’s Scared Stiff:
– 1.5 oz 1800 Silver Tequila
– 1 oz Aperol
– 1 oz Lime Juice- 0.5 oz Lychee Puree Infused Syrup
– 0.5 oz Grenadine – Garnish
– two lychees with black cherries that are skewered to look like eyeballs
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing glass filled with ice
- Strain over fresh ice in a serving glass
- Garnish & Serve
Puttshack Atlanta is located at at 1085 Howell Mill Road, Atlanta, GA 30318. For more information visit www.puttshack.com. Stay connected on Instagram and Facebook @puttshack.
STK’s Green Goblin:
– 2 Slices of Jalapeño
– 4 Basil Leaves
– 2.75 oz of Grey Goose Vodka
– 0.5 oz of Lime Juice
– 0.5 oz Simple Syrup
- Add jalapeños and basil leaves into a mixing glass
- Add Grey Goose Vodka, lime juice, and simple syrup
- Shake and strain into a martini glass
STK Atlanta is located at 1075 Peachtree Street in Midtown Atlanta on the corner of Peachtree and 12th Streets in the 12th & Midtown development. For additional information about STK Atlanta or to make a reservation, visit www.stkhouse.com or call 404-793-0144. Stay connected on Twitter and Instagram at @eatstk #STKAtlanta.
Distillery of Modern Art’s Spooky Blue Pegu Club Cocktail:
– 2 ounces Distillery of Modern Art gin
– 3/4 ounce Senior’s Genuine Blue Curaçao or Giffard Blue Curaçao
– 1/2 oz clarified lime juice
– 1 dash of Angostura bitters
– Orange twist for the garnish
Instructions for the lime juice:
1. Do this four hours prior to using it
2. Line the inside of a fine-mesh strainer or chinois with a coffee filter, and set it over a bowl
3. Pour fresh-squeezed lime juice into the coffee filter – Limes yield approximately 1 oz of juice per lime
4. Wait a few hours for the juice to pass through the filter.
5. Refrigerate until ready to serve
1.Combine all the ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice
2. Shake vigorously until chilled
3. Strain into a coupe or any ‘up’ cocktail glass, and garnish with an orange twist
Distillery of Modern Art is conveniently located at 2197 Irvindale Way, Chamblee, GA 30341, in close proximity to MARTA. For more information or to book an event, visit www.distilleryofmodernart.com or call 404-482-2663. Stay connected on Facebook at www.facebook.com/distilleryofmodernart, on Instagram at @distilleryofmodernart and on Twitter at @DoMAatlanta.